We are a fast-growing international company with more than 150 people of 27 different nationalities. Working at Quby means being part of a close group of passionate and ambitious experts. We love to work hard and challenge each other to find the best solutions.
In this role you will work closely together with UX and Visual designers from the Design team. Furthermore you will work with the Development teams on the realization of new developments regarding Toon. We are looking for someone who can make a difference with small details, without loosing the bigger picture.
- You write clear content and catchy micro copy which contributes to the Toon User Experience.
- You 'guard' the right tone of voice for all our touch points (Toon display, apps, manuals and packaging).
- You manage the quality of all our translations.
- You maintain contact with external stakeholders.
You provide creative and inspiring input for the various activities of the Design Team.
Who you are
You are highly creative and have a passion for language. With your written content you know how to touch, help, navigate or tempt people. This is not something you have learned, you are born with this talent!
Perfect skills in written and spoken Dutch and English language.
At least 3 years of experience in professional copy writing function for digital products, for example apps.
Team player, with strong communication skills, who knows their way around in a fast-paced company.
Experience in an Agile/ Scrum environment.
Independent hands-on mentality, result-driven with an excellent eye for detail and quality.
Solid time-management skills and the ability to run simultaneous projects.
What Quby offers you
First of all: just over a 150 very enthusiastic colleagues that love to work with new technology and innovative solutions for energy insight!
- Enjoy a competitive salary with great benefits.
- Pension plan, 75% contribution by Quby.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Learn on the go: yearly 5% of your year salary available for personal development.
- Flexible work hours, start the day between 8:00 and 10:00.
- Free fruit & great coffee and tea.
- Regular Friday night drinks, game nights and other fun events.
- In house Coach.
- Tech lunches.
- 25 Holidays.
- Bi-weekly chair massages.
- Collective Health Insurance.