We are a fast-growing international company with more than 150 people of 27 different nationalities. Working at Quby means being part of a close group of passionate and ambitious experts. We love to work hard and challenge each other to find the best solutions.
Turn Zeplin or Illustrator designs into functional, appealing, intuitive, responsive, cross-browser web applications.
Write concise, unit tested, highly performant code.
Make innovative and correct architectural decisions.
Have an eye for detail but keep the big picture in mind.
Be cognizant of user privacy and security.
- Contribute in every way to an Agile Scrum team – coding, testing, sharing knowledge, support, team building, having fun!
Who you are:
You are a person who is able to get things done and who has a ‘can do’ positive attitude; you have a pragmatic approach to problem solving; you are a team player with good communications skills and someone who loves to take ownership and really wants to learn a lot!
CSS3, SASS, HTML5, Handlebars, jQuery.
Backbone based, event-driven SPAs.
Hybrid mobile apps with PhoneGap (Cordova).
Gulp, Karma, Jasmine, Selenium, Countly.
Liferay (JSP, JSF).
CI/CD concepts, Docker, Jenkins, Groovy.
What Quby offers you
First of all: just over a hundred very enthusiastic colleagues that love to work with new technology and innovative solutions for energy insight! But also:
- Enjoy a competitive salary with great benefits.
- Pension plan, 75% contribution by Quby.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Learn on the go: yearly 5% of your year salary available for personal development.
- Flexible work hours, start the day between 8:00 and 10:00.
- Free fruit & great coffee and tea.
- Regular Friday night drinks, game nights and other fun events.
- In house Coach.
- Tech lunches.
- 25 vacation days.
- Bi-weekly chair massages.
- Collective Health Insurance.
Excited? Please send in your resume and motivation letter (in English). We will let you know as soon as possible if we would like to invite you to our office for an interview. An online Assessment is part of the selection process.