We are a fast-growing international company with more than 150 people of 27 different nationalities. Working at Quby means being part of a close group of passionate and ambitious experts. We love to work hard and challenge each other to find the best solutions.
Your challengeHomes become smart. Consumers purchase smart devices. And smart energy is in the center of the smart living space. We believe that offering smart energy and smart living services are key for the growth of our Toon® devices. Many of these new services are likely to be in the field of energy and data, our area of expertise. But as we are moving towards a smart home company, we will add services with other purposes via partnerships.
As a leader for our Value Added Services Domain it is your mission to unlock the potential of our Smart Energy Platform by creating added value services for Toon®. You will be responsible for the development of all our new services with the right proposition and business model for end-users and partners. In this role you report to our CPO. Some of your key responsibilities are:
- Further develop Quby’s value added service (VAS) strategy and proof of the VAS propositions and business model(s)
- Bring new services into the market via our agile roadmap process and by inspiring and steering the relevant delivery teams
- Set up an ecosystem of relevant partnerships
- Act as a Quby leader showing end user focus, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to create winning teams.
Who you areYou are a fast learner who thrives in challenging environments, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are up for big challenges, that you tackle with your results oriented approach and with personal flair. Our ideal candidate:
- Has 10 years of working experience in a dynamic environment where he/she has proven to be a commercially oriented leader in an innovative (tech) context
- Has knowledge of relevant market and trends and understands the potential of smart home data services
- Has strong consultancy, project management and client facing skills and brings these forward by setting the strategic agenda for VAS, building relationships with partners and getting things done both externally and internally
- Brings a creative yet pragmatic approach and a positive personality, easily sets direction, gives others trust and expects results.
What Quby offers you
Most importantly: just over 150 very enthusiastic colleagues who love working with new technology and innovative solutions for smart energy and smart living! Furthermore:
- Enjoy a competitive salary with great benefits.
- Pension plan, 75% contribution by Quby.
- Learn on the go: yearly 5% of your year salary available for personal development.
- Flexible working hours, start the day between 8:00 and 10:00.
- Fresh fruit, great coffee and tea, Bi-weekly chair massages.
- Regular Friday drinks, game nights and other fun events
- 25 vacation days.
Interested? Send in your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible. An online Assessment and case study are part of our selection process.