Together with the teams you structure alliances with partners in the Smart Energy sector and negotiate purchasing contracts for hardware and IT as well international Sales contracts. Your main focus points will be as follows:
- As a member of the team participating in structuring and launching new consumer tech products, for which you identify and manage all legal and regulatory issues and procedures concerned;
- Devising contracting strategy, drafting and negotiating partnership and commercial contracts;
- Identifying and managing (privacy, consumer and energy) law issues surrounding Toon;
- Liaising with the Eneco Group on risk and legal matters.
- In this stand-alone role you will work together with all layers of the organisation, from the teams and Managers till sparring partner for our Board of Directors.
Who you are
A fast learner who thrives in challenging continuously changing environments and has a creative yet pragmatic approach to problem solving. You are a team player with excellent communications skills, who is curious by nature and takes ownership at work.
- Master’s degree in Dutch Law.
- Fluency in Dutch and excellent English language skills.
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in the legal field in an international environment, including privacy, IT and IP law and preferably consumer and product liability issues.
- You have affinity with Sustainable Energy, experience in smart (data-driven) business models and a drive to make the energy transition happen.
- You are a pioneer with a self-starting and hands-on attitude, practical approach to challenges, strong team spirit and clear sense of responsibility.
- You’re able to switch easily between strategic issues and operational problems.
- Great prioritization and organizational sensitivity skills.
- You set the bar high and you’re decisive.
- You communicate in a clear concise and pragmatic style.
What Quby offers you
- A competitive salary with great benefits.
- Yearly personal development worth 5% of your year salary.
- A pension plan with 82% contribution by Quby.
- 25 vacation days.
- Collective health insurance.
- Flexible working hours – start the day between 8:00 and 10:00
- Travel reimbursements
- A family of over 150 very enthusiastic colleagues!
This role is based on a 32 hour working week. An online Assessment is part of the selection process. Closing date for applications is August 24th.