Sales and partnership management
You help our client find ways to increase the sales volume to their end customers, both in devices and services sold. This means you actively spot opportunities to enhance our existing services and to develop new services on top of our smart energy and smart home platform. In order to do so, you actively build and manage a network in our partner’s organization, mainly in the retail and marketing organization. You manage the forecasting and ordering process.
Product roadmap coordination
You coordinate the roadmap process and release planning for your client and monitor the delivery of the release planning in close cooperation with our delivery organisation.
SLA management and value chain improvements
You are responsible for the service levels to your client which includes evaluating and reporting on our performance. You lead service improvements in cooperation with our software development and support management organisations and look for opportunities to improve the total value chain.
Who you are
A fast learner who thrives in challenging environments and has a creative yet pragmatic approach to problem solving. You are a team player with excellent communications skills, who is curious by nature and takes ownership at work.
You have 10+ years of experience in a commercial role (B2B) in the tech, telecom or consumer electronics industry. You have acted on an executive level and have a proven track record in growing a business while maintaining a multi-year partner relationship.
You are an engaging personality that wants to help build out our relationship with Eneco.
- A native Dutch speaker; fluency in English, both written and verbal, is a must.
Affinity with a B2C-marketing environment.
Strong analytical skills.
Finished HBO+ education.
Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter.
- Hands-on personality, quick-thinker, able to find your way in a complex organisation.
What Quby offers you
Most importantly: just over a 150 very enthusiastic colleagues who love working with new technology and innovative solutions for smart energy and smart living!
- We offer the chance for a smart and ambitious commercial talent to become part of an exciting journey. You will be part of a team that wants to realize international success with one of the most exciting smart energy and smart home solutions in the market.
- Enjoy a competitive salary with great benefits.
- Pension plan, 75% contribution by Quby.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Learn on the go: yearly 5% of your year salary available for personal development.
- Flexible working hours, start the day between 8:00 and 10:00.
- Fresh fruit & great coffee and tea.
- Regular Friday drinks, game nights and other fun events.
- Lunch & learns.
- 25 vacation days.
- Bi-weekly chair massages.
- Collective Health Insurance.
Interested? Send in your resume and cover letter in English before May 25th. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible. An online Assessment and case study are part of the selection process.