We are a fast-growing international company with more than 150 people of 27 different nationalities. Working at Quby means being part of a close group of passionate and ambitious experts. We love to work hard and challenge each other to find the best solutions.
Grow a strong Vision & Mission for your product, aligned with the companies Vision and Mission.
Manage a well refined Product Backlog, that enables effective product development.
Member of one or more Scrum teams and fully present, continuously inspecting and adapting for maximum impact with your product.
Collaborate with key stakeholders (Customers, Management, Customer Support, Sales) and then define, develop, shape, refine and deliver.
- Responsible for managing dependencies and integrating early and often.
Supports the product manager on the creation of product roadmaps.
Responsible for Building AND running your product.
Use goals and metrics to measure effectiveness after release; monitor & report on product.
- Financial responsibility: Managing budget and express expected business value based on market analysis, technology, enablers, risk reduction. Responsible for total cost of ownership and return on investment.
Who you are
We are looking for a person who has a pragmatic approach to problem solving; who is a team player with good communications skills, and someone who loves to take ownership and loves to learn! Also:
Master's Degree or equivalent experience.
3+ years experience as a Product Owner.
Proven track record in delivering product, preferably in consumer products.
Living and breathing Lean and Agile Product Development.
Ability to determine priorities and execute and validate systematically.
- Hands on experience with refining product backlogs and aligning on business value in a fast paced, ever changing organisation.
What Quby offers you?
First of all: just over a hundred very enthusiastic colleagues that love to work with new technology and innovative solutions for energy insight! But also:
- Enjoy a competitive salary with great benefits.
- Pension plan, 75% contribution by Quby.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Learn on the go: yearly 5% of your year salary available for personal development.
- Flexible work hours, start the day between 8:00 and 10:00.
- Free fruit & great coffee and tea.
- Regular Friday night drinks, game nights and other fun events.
- In house Coach.
- Tech lunches.
- 25 Holidays.
- Bi-weekly chair massages.
- Collective Health Insurance.