We are a fast-growing international company with more than 150 people of 27 different nationalities. Working at Quby means being part of a close group of passionate and ambitious experts. We love to work hard and challenge each other to find the best solutions.
When entering new markets we have to optimise our marketing mix and go to market together with local partners. It is your role to support them in defining and delivering the local proposition, building on the lessons learned and taking into consideration what is needed to be successful in these local markets.
You will be both working on the BtB proposition together with our sales team and develop and/or finetune the Toon concept to be delivered to consumers in each of our target markets. You have an eye for opportunities in the market. You generate client insights and ensure these will be central in developing new products and services. Therefore you will work closely together with our partners and colleagues from different departments.
- Per client you will have a different role, sometimes with the focus on developing new propositions, other times implementing propositions and hand over to the Utilities.
- International concept / proposition development from client/consumer perspective, based on insights (B2B and B2C).
- Guard and contribute to building our Toon branding, internal and external.
- Further development of our marketing framework and methodology for partners; customer journey, fact packs, research methods, segmentations, etc.
- Linking pin between internal departments at Quby and our partners.
Who you are
You have 5 - 10 years of work experience in a comparable role; a fast learner who thrives in challenging environments and has a creative yet pragmatic approach to problem solving. You are a team player with excellent communications skills, who is curious by nature and takes ownership at work.
Our ideal candidate is:
- All-round personality, entrepreneurial spirit. You are up for big challenges, take the lead, have problem solving skills and no problem with making difficult decisions.
- A native Dutch speaker; fluency in English, both written and verbal, is a must.
- Full-time available (at least 36 hours a week).
- A holder of Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Marketing, Economics or similar.
- International travelling is required (around 1 week a month).
- 5 - 10 years of experience in a comparable role (B2B2C). Developed strong consultancy, project management, client facing skills within for example: Banking, Healthcare, Telecom or Energy companies.
- Hands on mentality, able to work together with all layers of the organisation, from our Agile teams to Board of Directors and clients.
- Strong energetic personality; giving our clients the trust that you ''can do the job.'' You are enthusiastic, professional, flexible and results oriented.
- Up to date knowledge about our markets. Naturally curious and want-to know-it-all attitude.
- Consulting skills in engaging and persuading our partners.
What Quby offers you
Most importantly: just over 150 very enthusiastic colleagues who love working with new technology and innovative solutions for smart energy and smart living!
- Being part of a compact and flexible Brand & Marketing team.
- Enjoy a competitive salary with great benefits.
- Pension plan, 75% contribution by Quby.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Learn on the go: yearly 5% of your year salary available for personal development.
- Flexible working hours, start the day between 8:00 and 10:00.
- Free fruit & great coffee and tea.
- Regular Friday night drinks, game nights and other fun events.
- Lunch & learns.
- 25 vacation days.
- Bi-weekly chair massages.
- Collective Health Insurance.
Interested? Send in your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible. An online Assessment and case study are part of the selection process.