Providing end-user feedback as fast as possible to validate the value is crucial. We are looking for a QA Engineer who knows what it takes to help a Software delivery team deliver with the highest possible quality. Some of your responsibilities:
- You are eager to transfer your knowledge to the teams.
- You will support our teams with more than just Test Automation. You have coachings skills to solve difficult questions around delivering on time with quality.
- Test automation is not an optional extra in an Agile environment, but a basic need. You understand this and you assist the team in setting up the needed tooling. (Cucumber, Behave, Cypress).
- Of course just running these tests is not enough. You help the team in setting up the tests in the Continuous Delivery process using tools like Jenkins and adding production monitoring where this is relevant.
- You know Agile testing methodologies like BDD, ATDD and can support the team in principles like specification by example.
End of the day you make sure every Engineer at Quby has a mindset for testing...
Who you are
A fast learner who thrives in challenging environments and has a creative yet pragmatic approach to problem solving. You are a team player with excellent communications skills, who is curious by nature and takes ownership at work.
- A Bachelor / Master Degree in IT or similar.
- 4+ years experience in a comparable role.
- Agile way-of work / Scrum / Certified Agile Tester.
- Strong coordination and people skills, bringing groups together, alignment of activities.
- Lead by example - you show the team how to automate their tests.
- Can operate and deliver in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with Continuous integration and Continuous delivery.
- Experience with a diversity of test methods such as: End2end integration testing, Test Automation Implementation, Test Case Design principles, Exploratory testing, performance testing and Usability / UX testing.
- It’s a plus if you have experience in the Home Automation or Smart Thermostat domain, but at least you have experience with Embedded Software systems.
What Quby offers you
- A competitive salary with great benefits.
- Yearly personal development worth 5% of your year salary.
- Flexible working hours – start the day between 8:00 and 10:00.
- A pension plan with 75% contribution by Quby.
- Travel reimbursements.
- Free fruit & great coffee and tea.
- Friday night drinks, game nights and other fun events.
- Lunch & learns.
- 25 vacation days.
- Bi-weekly chair massages.
- Collective health insurance.
- A family of over 150 very enthusiastic colleagues!
Excited? Send in your resume and motivation letter (in English) as soon as possible. An online Assessment is part of the selection process.