- You are a role model enacting Agile values and practices.
- You help the development teams to create high-value products and coach teams in self-organization and cross functionality.
You prepare, support and facilitate scrum events. You help team(s) to use the outcomes from these events for their work process and improvement.
Improve communication and cooperation in the team, but also between the different teams.
- Support the teams in inspecting and adapting processes, communication and results so transparency and trust can grow.
- You display a low tolerance for impediments, and ensure they get resolved.
Who you are
A fast learner who thrives in challenging environments and has a creative yet pragmatic approach to problem solving. You are a team player with excellent communications skills, who is curious by nature and takes ownership at work.
Facilitative: must be able to lead and demonstrate value-adding principles to a team.
- To have at least 4+ years’ experience in team coaching.
- Assertive: able to ensure Agile concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
Continuous improvement: must be continually growing one’s craft, learning new tools and techniques to manage oneself and a team.
- Conflict resolution: must be able to facilitate discussion and conflict handling and facilitate alternatives or different approaches.
- Attitude of transparency: must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the organisation about development of the team and grow trust in the team.
- To thoroughly understand Scrum (Kanban is a plus) and be an Agile aficionado.
- To have experience in addressing the challenges in delivering products with multiple teams.
What Quby offers you
Most importantly: just over 150 very enthusiastic colleagues who love working with new technology and innovative solutions for smart energy and smart living!
- Enjoy a competitive salary with great benefits.
- Pension plan, 75% contribution by Quby.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Learn on the go: yearly 5% of your year salary available for personal development.
- Flexible working hours, start the day between 8:00 and 10:00.
- Fresh fruit & great coffee and tea.
- Regular Friday night drinks, game nights and other fun events.
- Lunch & learns.
- 25 vacation days.
- Bi-weekly chair massages.
- Collective health insurance.
Interested? Send in your resume & cover letter (in English) as soon as possible. An online assessment is part of the selection process.