We are a fast-growing international company with more than 150 people of 27 different nationalities. Working at Quby means being part of a close group of passionate and ambitious experts. We love to work hard and challenge each other to find the best solutions.
- Design and implement processes in order to test the level of implemented security controls and measures. This includes all aspects of information security engineering including:
- Work with the Information Security Officer to provide security expertise, coaching and guidance to the Quby engineering and development teams.
- Liaise with the software development teams to implement best practice security implementations and test applications.
- Manage security incidents; detection, containment, resolution.
- Work across all teams to re mediate and patch incidents.
- Conduct security audits and assessments both internally and with suppliers and third parties.
Who you are
We are looking for a person who has a pragmatic approach to problem solving; who is a team player with good communications skills, someone who loves to take ownership and learn a lot!
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Information and Application Security field with a minimum of 5 years total working experience.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in using Static and Dynamic Code Analysis tools in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Full understanding of best practice network security implementations; OS, network, code analysis.
- Experience designing, configuring, maintaining and monitoring security platforms and tools; i.e. Nessus, Vault, IDS/IPS, firewalls, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts, top-tier cloud providers, and associated technologies, as well as familiarity with attack vectors, hacking techniques and tools. Basic knowledge in shell/bash scripting and/or Python.
- You are a self-starter and able to work independently.
- You are able to work with all levels of the organization to implement security controls. Most importantly, this includes working with the Development and Infrastructure teams.
- Ability to audit systems, processes and third party providers to ensure compliance to Quby's policies and standards.
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture.
What Quby offers you
First of all: just over a 150 very enthusiastic colleagues that love to work with new technology and innovative solutions for energy insight!
- For this position we offer you extra personal Inhouse training/ education to get you as soon as possible on the level which is desirable.
- Enjoy a competitive salary with great benefits.
- Pension plan, 75% contribution by Quby.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Learn on the go: yearly 5% of your year salary available for personal development.
- Flexible work hours, start the day between 8:00 and 10:00.
- Free fruit & great coffee and tea.
- Regular Friday night drinks, game nights and other fun events.
- In house Coach.
- Tech lunches.
- 25 Holidays.
- Bi-weekly chair massages.
- Collective Health Insurance.
Feel free to send questions about this position to email@example.com. For this position an online Assessment and background check is involved.