We are a fast-growing international company with more than 150 people of 27 different nationalities. Working at Quby means being part of a close group of passionate and ambitious experts. We love to work hard and challenge each other to find the best solutions.
- Design and implement processes in order to test the level of implemented security controls and measures. This includes all aspects of information security engineering including:
- Work with the Information Security Officer to provide security expertise, coaching and guidance to the Quby engineering and development teams.
- Liaise with the software development teams to implement best practice security implementations and test applications.
- Manage security incidents; detection, containment, resolution.
- Work across all teams to re mediate and patch incidents.
- Conduct security audits and assessments both internally and with suppliers and third parties.
Who you are
A fast learner who thrives in challenging environments and has a creative yet pragmatic approach to problem solving. You are a team player with excellent communications skills, who is curious by nature and takes ownership at work.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Information and Application Security field with a minimum of 5 years total working experience.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in using Static and Dynamic Code Analysis tools in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Full understanding of best practice network security implementations; OS, network, code analysis.
- Experience designing, configuring, maintaining and monitoring security platforms and tools; i.e. Nessus, Vault, IDS/IPS, firewalls, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts, top-tier cloud providers, and associated technologies, as well as familiarity with attack vectors, hacking techniques and tools. Basic knowledge in shell/bash scripting and/or Python.
- You are a self-starter and able to work independently.
- You are able to work with all levels of the organization to implement security controls. Most importantly, this includes working with the Development and Infrastructure teams.
- Ability to audit systems, processes and third party providers to ensure compliance to Quby's policies and standards.
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture.
What Quby offers you
Most importantly: just over 150 very enthusiastic colleagues who love working with new technology and innovative solutions for smart energy and smart living!
- For this position we offer you extra personal Inhouse training/ education to get you as soon as possible on the level which is desirable.
- Enjoy a competitive salary with great benefits.
- Pension plan, 75% contribution by Quby.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Learn on the go: yearly 5% of your year salary available for personal development.
- Flexible work hours, start the day between 8:00 and 10:00.
- Free fruit & great coffee and tea.
- Regular Friday night drinks, game nights and other fun events.
- Tech lunches.
- 25 vacation days.
- Bi-weekly chair massages.
- Collective Health Insurance.
Interested? Send in your resume, cover letter and portfolio (in English) as soon as possible. An online Assessment and case study are part of the selection process.
Our employees at Quby are the brains behind Toon®, a leading smart thermostat & energy display in Europe. Toon® is sold by energy utilities to transform their business by engaging and empowering consumers with Smart Energy services.