- Turn UI designs into functional features for our customers.
- Deploy new UI features in a resource-critical environment.
- Take the lead in technical and functional improvements.
- Ensure consistent quality across multiple styles and locales.
- Design, implement, and unit test embedded software.
- Cooperate across multiple development teams working on the same platform.
Who you are
A fast learner who thrives in challenging environments and has a creative yet pragmatic approach to problem solving. You are a team player with excellent communications skills, who is curious by nature and takes ownership at work.
- You have at least 4+ years of experience in development within an Embedded Software Development environment.
- You have at least 4+ years of hands-on programming experience with C, within a Linux environment (preferably Embedded).
- You have at least 4 years of experience with C++, Qt and QML.
- You understand how to work with Communication Protocols.
- You have experience with Scrum and Agile.
- You possess strong presentation and communication skills.
Big plus is experience with:
What Quby offers you
- A competitive salary with great benefits
- Yearly personal development worth 5% of your year salary
- Flexible working hours – start the day between 8:00 and 10:00
- A pension plan with 75% contribution by Quby
- Travel reimbursements
- Free fruit & great coffee and tea
- Friday night drinks, game nights and other fun events
- Lunch & learns
- 25 vacation days
- Bi-weekly chair massages
- Collective health insurance
- A family of over 150 very enthusiastic colleagues!