We are a fast-growing international company with more than 150 people of 27 different nationalities. Working at Quby means being part of a close group of passionate and ambitious experts. We love to work hard and challenge each other to find the best solutions.
- Turn UI designs into functional features for our customers.
- Deploy new UI features in a resource-critical environment.
- Take the lead in technical and functional improvements.
- Ensure consistent quality across multiple styles and locales.
- Design, implement, and unit test embedded software.
- Cooperate across multiple development teams working on the same platform.
Who you are:
- You have at least 4+ years of experience in development within an Embedded Software Development environment.
- You have at least 4+ years of hands-on programming experience with C, within a Linux environment (preferably Embedded).
- You have at least 4 years of experience with C++, Qt and QML.
- You understand how to work with Communication Protocols.
- You have experience with Scrum and Agile.
- You possess strong presentation and communication skills.
Big plus is experience with:
What Quby offers you
First of all: just over 150 very enthusiastic colleagues that love to work with new technology and innovative solutions for energy insight!
- Enjoy a competitive salary with great benefits.
- Pension plan, 75% contribution by Quby.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Learn on the go: yearly 5% of your year salary available for personal development.
- Flexible work hours, start the day between 8:00 and 10:00.
- Fresh fruit & great coffee and tea.
- Regular Friday drinks, game nights and other fun events.
- Tech lunches.
- 25 vacation days.
- Bi-weekly chair massages.
- Collective Health Insurance.
Excited? Please send in your resume and motivation letter (in English). We will let you know as soon as possible if we would like to invite you to our office for an interview. An online assessment and technical case are part of the selection process.