We are a fast-growing international company with more than 150 people of 27 different nationalities. Working at Quby means being part of a close group of passionate and ambitious experts. We love to work hard and challenge each other to find the best solutions.
- Problem analysis of recurring issues.
- Coordinate activities and communicate to stakeholders in case of service affecting complex problems.
- Monitor and enforce SLA’s.
- Create reports from database information for analyses.
- Create FAQ, decision trees, instruction and training materials.
- Assist First Line Support Engineers of our Dutch and international customers.
- Responsible for executing standard changes in our system.
- Prepare materials for (international) pilots, projects and demo’s.
Who you are
We are looking for a person who has a ‘can do’ positive attitude; someone that has a pragmatic approach to problem solving; who is a team player with good communications skills, and someone who loves to take ownership and someone who really wants to learn a lot!
- Preferably a Bachelor Degree in the technical field, or at least technical affinity.
You can work structured in a complex and fast-changing environment.
Strong coordination skills and able to multitask.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal. Spanish is a pre.
- Experience in energy sector is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL, Access or other database extraction tools is a plus.
- Knowledge Linux is a plus.
- Knowledge of ITIL is a plus.
What Quby offers you
First of all: just over a 150 very enthusiastic colleagues that love to work with new technology and innovative solutions for energy insight!
- Enjoy a competitive salary with great benefits.
- Pension plan, 75% contribution by Quby.
- Travel reimbursement.
- Learn on the go: yearly 5% of your year salary available for personal development.
- Flexible work hours, start the day between 8:00 and 10:00.
- Free fruit & great coffee and tea.
- Regular Friday night drinks, game nights and other fun events.
- In house Coach.
- Tech lunches.
- 25 vacation days.
- Bi-weekly chair massages.
- Collective Health Insurance.
Excited? Please send in your resume and motivation letter (in English). We will let you know as soon as possible if we would like to invite you to our office for an interview. An online Assessment is part of the selection process.